Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 random things about me

25 Random Things About Me

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you



1. I am very spoiled by my husband

2. I am addicted to my DVR

3. I have travel to more than 40 states

4. I wish I could still speak Korean

5. I'm secretly embarrassed that I can't use chopsticks

6. I went to the movies w/ Grant Hill and several other piston basketball players

7. I love my family...they are the best

8. I'm still friends w/ my friends from elementary school

9. I love to laugh and cry....especially at the movies

10. I would love to go to Korea w/ my siblings

11. I played 1 year of softball in high school.....lol

12. I had my own business for several years and did pretty well.

13. I worked at the Mall of America and met many celebrities.

14. I secretly love teen drama TV shows, such as the gossip girl, 90210, and the hills.

15. I won a trip to Las Vegas to see the Rolling Stones.

16. I love Texas hold em poker

17. I love to play trivia pursuit w/ my intelligent family.

18. Scrapbooking makes me happy

19.I have many Dosdallism.....lol

20.I never knew I could love an animal as much as I love my dog

21. I love to entertain

22. I have been in a bowling league for 3 years

23. I get antsy if I don't travel at least 4 times a year

24. I would love to buy a bigger house on the water

25. I love facebook.....especially reconnecting w/ old friends

No comments: