Saturday, December 13, 2008

O Christmas Tree.....

This year, I only wanted a small Christmas tree. One that wouldn't take up the whole living room, so I talked Jim into buying a real Christmas tree from Costco. We couldn't see an open tree, because they were all wrapped up. I thought they were small like the sample they had on display, which was about 6 feet tall and narrow. Unfortunately, the JOKE was on us! I should have known better, when my co-worker said it was the heaviest tree he had lifted all week....lol. When we removed the wrap tie from the tree, it was twice as big as the one we own!This had completely defeated the purpose of wanting a small tree. LMAO :) But this is my very first "real" Christmas tree and after the decorations were assembled, I had fallen in love with it. It's very amazing on how a tree could bring so much Christmas spirit into your home.


Merry Christmas everybody!!!













No comments: